MIDAS Minibus Driver Training
Our MIDAS training is delivered by instructors who bring years of practical experience that will help you get the most out of your course. The programme includes;
- Legal responsibilities of driving a minibus
- Safe and environmentally friendly driving techniques
- Vehicle familiarisation and checking
- The correct use of passenger lifts and wheelchair restraints (optional)
- A certificate valid for 4 years upon successful completion
You will need to bring the training fee and your UK driving licence (both parts).
The first session is classroom–based, which consists of course registration, minibus driving and the law, defensive and environmental driving techniques and a multiple choice test.
The second session consists of some classroom based work and ‘hands-on’ practical tuition plus a driving assessment.
The full course must be completed in order to obtain MIDAS certificate.